Yes. The Festival has much to offer to people with a variety of physical abilities: we are a full sensory experience! The parks themselves have wheel chair ramps from the street, plus level concrete sidewalks throughout. Where there are no sidewalks, the parks are kept mowed and level. Other destinations within the Festival grounds are easily reached by sidewalk. In addition, we have a reserved parking lot designated for Handicapped Parking. The portable bathrooms include Handicapped Accessible units.
Is your Festival handicapped accessible?
- Is your Festival handicapped accessible?
- 26th Annual Colorscape Chenango Arts Festival Kicks Off Virtually This Saturday
- Become a C-Scaper
- Colorscape Ranked in the top 200 in Prestigious National Ranking and Virtual Festival is ON!
- Colorscape Chenango Arts Festival 26/2020 has been moved to September 11 & 12, 2021
- Winners announced for the Golden Artist and Colorscape Chenango Billboard Challenge