Absolutely. We have three performance stages, including the Art Zone Stage which features performances specifically geared toward kids. Kids’ Art Zone has activities for kids under the age of 10, and Golden Art Zone has activities for older kids and adults. Additionally, we often have magicians and puppeteers performing on the Festival grounds.
Is this Festival family friendly?
- Is this Festival family friendly?
- Colorscape Chenango Arts Festival & Earlville Opera House present Mustard’s Retreat, Livestreaming from Montreal
- 26th Annual Colorscape Chenango Arts Festival Kicks Off Virtually This Saturday
- Become a C-Scaper
- Colorscape Ranked in the top 200 in Prestigious National Ranking and Virtual Festival is ON!
- Colorscape Chenango Arts Festival 26/2020 has been moved to September 11 & 12, 2021