No! Admission to our beautiful parks is always FREE. These parks are home to three stages presenting two days worth of world-class live music, two arts activities tents, and over one hundred artists, all free of charge. We want you to save your money to bring home a beautiful piece of art!
Is there an admission fee for this Festival?
- Is there an admission fee for this Festival?
- Colorscape Chenango Arts Festival & Earlville Opera House present Mustard’s Retreat, Livestreaming from Montreal
- 26th Annual Colorscape Chenango Arts Festival Kicks Off Virtually This Saturday
- Become a C-Scaper
- Colorscape Ranked in the top 200 in Prestigious National Ranking and Virtual Festival is ON!
- Colorscape Chenango Arts Festival 26/2020 has been moved to September 11 & 12, 2021